We encourage everyone to share the powerful benefits of Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Meditation practices. Chi Health Institute within the College of Tao is is privileged to transmit these ancient practices from the Integral Way tradition while maintaining authenticity. It is therefore a responsibility to uphold the standards of teaching. We offer three ranks of instructors with differing degrees of mastery in each form and invite you to aspire to deepen your own practice while sharing these highly esteemed teachings with the world
What can I do as a Certified Instructor?
How can I generate income as a Certified Instructor?
The second rank is Senior Instructor. Senior Instructors can do everything the Certified Instructor can do, but they can also administer the Practical Exam and offer the required Instructor Training Intensive to Certified Instructor candidates. Senior Instructors have a deeper level of knowledge regarding their movement art, more than one year’s teaching experience in their form, greater maturity in teaching and practice. They also have taken the required Senior Instructor Training Intensive. A person may remain at this rank for as long as they like or they may choose to seek elevation to the rank of Master Instructor with additional training and experience.
How can I become a Senior Instructor?
You must …
Have at least 1 year of documented teaching activities (minimally 100 hours)
What can I do as a Certified Master Instructor
* Teach the movement art to your level of certification
* Encourage Students who are interested in becoming instructors
* Examine Certificated Instructor Candidates for certification
* Examine Certified Instructors for elevation to Senior Instructor rank
How can I generate income as Master Instructor?
* Teach regular classes
* Teach Workshops
* Teach private lessons
* Examine Certified Instructor Candidates for certification
(up to your own level.
* Examine Certified Instructors for elevation to Senior Instructor rank Conduct the following Chi-Approved Intensives
* Instructor Student Learning Intensive
* Instructor Preparation/Refinement
* Instructor Training Intensive
* Senior Instructor Training Intensive
How can I become certified as a Master Instructor
* Master the full curriculum for the particular movement art form
* Examine 10 Instructor candidates who have been Certified
* Complete Master Instructor Training with a Master of Tradition (MOT)
* Have Written confirmation by the MOT that you have successfully passed the
* Successfully complete the Master Instructor Training and Practical Exam
* Complete the application & pay the appropriate fees